Thursday, August 30, 2007

Oh yeah

I need to add a couple things to yesterday's post.

First of all, THANK YOU so much to my sweet friends who send me their Similac coupons! That REALLY helps. I have never been a real coupon fan, but those things are $5.00 off! Keep em comin' all you nursing ladies!

Secondly, I talked to a rep at Similac today and she sent me to my pediatrician to ask them about getting help from the local rep. I called sweet Diane, the sales rep, and she called right back and is going to hook us up with a couple cases! Yee haw!

As my mom always says, "every little bit helps!". Thanks, Linda.

Oh, and by the way, feel free to use "JEEF" in your own vernacular. It comes in quite handy when you're mad or disgusted with something. (Examples: "It's so jeef when you gain 60 lbs. to have twins and then they only add up to 10 lbs. when they're born.")

No comments: