Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of Preschool

I know it's not "real" kindergarten yet, but it feels so wierd that Maggie is going to start school today. She is in a little program here in Jacksonville called Voluntary Pre-K where she goes to school, but it's free - yippee! They offer this program to all 4 year olds in Florida and her school just joined the program this year. Anyway, they have a limited number of days they can miss, so it's really feeling like real school to me. She goes for longer days this year and more frequently. Ian packed her lunch last night (in her High School Musical lunch box, of course), and we have her things all ready in her backpack (HSM as well). I'm really excited for her because she's been going a little stir crazy around here with me and the twins. I think it just might wear me out to get her out the door and to school on time, but I'm trying to make it work! Like right now, for instance, it's 6:45 am and I'm blogging. Why, you ask? Because Tori woke up at 5 to eat, followed by Zoe, so I just didn't go back to bed. We've gotta all be dressed and out the door by 8:30 (I have a meeting at her school this morning or else I'd stay in my jammies!). Wish us luck!

No comments: