Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's a Christmas miracle!

OK, not Christmas, but a miracle nonetheless. After I blogged a couple hours ago I did get the twins up and put them in the car to go to Publix. My sweet friend Melyssa called and asked if Mag could come over to play, so I dropped Maggie off over there, took the twins to Publix and came home. It's 2:58, the twins are asleep, and I have a conference call that starts in two minutes. Amazing how these things happen - I go from triple meltdowns to super silence in a matter of minutes (well, hours, but it all runs togther). Am I a good mother or what? I know it has absolutely nothing to do with me, but I like to pat myself on the back anytime things worked out like I planned. Now let's just see if I actually get to stay on the entire conference call without interruption.

No comments: