Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Pics




Easter Sunday was a serious miracle - as it should be. I actually got all my kids to church dressed in their Easter outfits throw-up free. And all this after moving into a new house the day before. I know, I know, I'm pretty amazing.


Our sweet friends Harriet and Garrett Putman had us over for lunch after church and it was so great to be in someone's home for Easter lunch. We had great Southern fare - Honey Baked Ham, yeast rolls, fruit salad and cheese grits. Quote from Maggie, "Boy, these are some good grits, mom." And how. I can't tell you how wonderful it was to be with friends, to drink sweet tea, and to not have to cook a bit! Not that I could have cooked if I had wanted to...my dishes were all in boxes and everything in my fridge was at the old house. Crazy. So thankful for friends in Jacksonville who are loving us and taking care of us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOVE those pictures :) Your kids are so stinkin cute. I especially love the pic of Zoe smiling at whoever was behind the camera! So glad you like your new house- i want to see pics! xoxo

Katy

Anonymous said...

I had to write because I can't stand to see the phrase "1 comments", so let's make it 2 comments. HEY BUFFY! I love seeing pictures and catching up on your life with your blog. This is so cool and definitely entertaining. Your family is adorable. I think of you and Haley everytime my 18-month old says "Buppies". So why did you move to Jacksonville? (I assume Ian's job?)

Ashley (Long-time-no-see) Thompson
ashley@southeastext.com