Tuesday, February 5, 2008

And the winner is...

After MUCH consideration and laughter, Mom and Sandy have chosen Lindsey Hancock's "poop on the driveway" story as the Living the Dream winner! Woo-hoo! Way to go Linds!

I must say that I wimped out on choosing because I just couldn't decide! I love you all so much and your stories, both the funny and the sweet, were great to read.

So, Linds, you need to send me your t-shirt size and I'll get it to the fine ladies at "Living the Dream". If y'all haven't been to the site, then go ahead and check it out. It's cute and fun.

I have so much to update on but just can't get 15 minutes to sit down and type. Even now Maggie is telling me that she wants to get on the computer and can she go to Webkins world...not that she's ever been to webkins world, but I think she heard a commercial on radio disney. "Mom, it's www.webkinsworld.com !". Sorry kiddo, we're not starting webkins quite yet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the webkinz thing is hilarious because the same day you mentioned it on your blog, Kaitlyn came home and said "I want to put a stuffed animal online." When I probed further, she really had no idea what she was talking about, but had heard from some of the other kids at preschool about it. When I asked if she was talking about Webkinz,she was all "yeah, that's what I want, a webkinz". I, like you, am going to try to put that off as long as possible. Crazy preschool peer pressure.
Hope you guys are doing well.
Ginny

Anonymous said...

Linds, congrats on your t-shirt...you're lucky i just found out about this contest though or i might be sporting the snazzy- grocery-shopping-cart-shirt around charleston. Here's my story anyway for laughs...
I'm at this super she-she pool on Daniel Island with my 4 yr old daughter, Emma. She has a hot-lava personality that goes with her beautiful red hair, and she does not like going home in a wet baithing suit, so I always try to remember to bring a change of clothes for her. After getting out of the pool, she SCREAMS to me ACROSS THE POOL, "Mom, I hope you didn't forget my underwear, because I don't want to go COMANDO like YOU!" Yes, people,I'm living the dream. Buff, I think you should get your big dawgs to throw in an extra t-shirt :)

Anonymous said...

PS: What is funnier...I just found out about this "Living the Dream" story because both of my kids are on the computer ALL THE TIME taking care of their Webkins!!! Webkins are educational & very cute though. I think if I could have my own laptop it would solve the problem. Buff, tell your internet people next time to give away a laptop -- that's what the mom's want instead of a t-shirt :) Love, D