Friday, November 9, 2007

More pics






We had a great time seeing Nana and Papa last week too. Nana is doing better...as you can see, she's at home and is recovering. My grandfather is like Baby Ambien - literally every time he holds one of our babies they fall into the most peaceful sleep. Seriously, it's the most adorable thing you've ever seen. And frustrating, because why won't they sleep that way for me? Maybe it has something to do with the humming, rocking, bottom patting and round belly to rest on? I don't know, but it's darn cute.


We also got to see Granny Franny and Lawton after Granny Lee's funeral. It was great to get to see them, and for the twins to meet Uncle Lawton! Sadly, I don't have the pics on my computer because we traded cameras with Sandy. I'll have to get them from her and post those pics, because they are pretty cute!

No comments: