Wednesday, November 14, 2007

How to comment on this blog...

This pic has nothing at all to do with this post. It's just cute and I wanted to include it. It's Maggie and Nate and Watts at the park last week. How sweet!

So, we've been home all day every day this week. Maggie has a fever and sore throat so there's that. Also I have been trying really hard to keep the schedule going for the twins. It's going pretty well. I have seen a big change in Tori - she is eating more and napping better than before. And Zoe's just kinda rolling with the punches, as long as I keep her doped up on Tylenol and Baby Orajel. The girl's trying really hard to bust out a tooth and she screams her head off when the drugs wear off in the night.

To prove to you how much of a black hole I live in, Ian had to convince me the other night that Thanksgiving IS actually next week. I just didn't believe him and thought he was wrong. It's like I went to bed in May and woke up in time for the holidays. Except for the fact that I haven't gone to bed much at all since May, but you get the picture. So I'm frantically trying to make a Christmas budget, which never works, and figure out what to get for the Sloan/Hund/Smith masses this year. Anyone know a good gift for nieces and nephews for under $10? I'm serious. Let's help each other out! Let me know if you have any ideas, especially since I have 5 to buy for.

My Christmas tip for the day is this: http://www.expressionery.com/ has the cutest stationery and other stuff - and all of it is 40% off right now with free shipping! It's a cute site - check it out. Another tip for those of you who have to buy for kids - check out the Disney store this time of year. They usually have their costumes on major sale and those tend to be a flashy, big hit for Santa gifts.

So, if any of you have any great gift ideas, please comment and let us know. Share the love!

Oh, by the way, here's how you leave a comment, for those of you who have asked...
*Click the comments tab at the bottom of the post
*Type your comment in the space provided and include your name so I'll know who it's from
*Under the comment space you can either check the "anonymous" circle to post your comment, or if you have a google account then you can sign in there
*Don't worry when it doesn't show up right away. I have the comment moderator on so that some wacko won't post crazy comments that I don't want on my little site.
*Your comment will come to my email and I'll ok it and post it
Easy enough? Now get rollin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buffy, leevalley.com under gardening and then hardscaping has a kit you can give to all the children in one family to make stepping stones for the yard (don't be surprised if its under your tree since everything else went back to China!)http://www.mindwareonline.co.uk/store/index.aspx is also a great site for fun, different, and inexpensive things! Susan

Unknown said...

You'll definitely want to check out http://www.coolmompicks.com/holiday07/