Friday, June 5, 2009

My little superstar...

So yesterday was the end of the year gala extravaganza deal at Maggie's school. Basically it consisted of 6 kindergarten classes running from room to room (in orderly fashion, of course) to play carnival-ish games while eating hot dogs and cupcakes. Then at the end of the day her little class sang a song for us and her teacher handed out awards. Maggie's class voted about a month ago on which award should be given to which student, like so and so is the friendliest or most likely to be president. Well, Maggie's classmates must know her well because her award was...

Most Likely to Become a Superstar!

Hilarious. My little Hannah Montana. It was cute.

Here are some pics of HM and her dad at the Daddy Daughter Dance (or the "DDD" as she calls it).





By the way, yesterday when I was sending her off to school she asked me, "Mom are you going to be wearing THAT to school?". Ummm, yes, you little fashionista. I asked her what was wrong with it and if it was ok for me to wear and she said, "Yeah, sure!". I'm thinking she was wanting to know what I was wearing so she could look out for me when I got there. I don't know. Maybe she just thought I looked like crap. I'm hoping it's the former.

2 comments:

Margot said...

I LOVE the one of Ian dancing with his girls!

Anonymous said...

Buffy, Still loving your blog. Keep it coming Girl. Thinking of you today.
Love, Ginny