Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Please tell me this did not just happen...


I was checking facebook and my (ex) friend Melyssa (kidding) posted this on my wall for the world to see...

"I have to share this with. After a rough couple of days without my boys, I decided tonight to make breakfast for dinner, with pancakes (not frozen!), homemade hashbrowns and bacon. Hunter was so excited to help me. During dinner, he asked for more syrup, and if he can pour it. I hand him the bottle, he stops and looks and says "Mom, this looks ... just like Ms Buffy". He was pointing to Aunt Jemima. Hahahaha! He was dead serious and then asked Evan if Evan thought so and Evan was like...."Um....NO". I needed that laugh more than anything!"

I knew Maggie liked Evan better for a reason.

Though I think this woman looks beautiful, I'm still only eating cabbage soup and water for the rest of my life.

3 comments:

Ashby Howard said...

This gave me one of those chuckles you have even though no one else is around!

Margot said...

I, too, am laughing alone in my dining room.

Kelly H said...

hahahaha, that's hilarious