Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I hate Joe McCoy

Just finished watching the season finale for Friday Night Lights and it was slammin. Y'all better tune in on Jan. 16th when it starts on NBC. All I'm sayin is that I will watch the entire season again...it was just that good.

Also, here are some pics just for fun. Most of these are from Christmas. The one of the nativity scene with the radio flyer wagon in the stable needs a little explanation. Every night for a couple weeks leading up to Christmas, Ian and Maggie take the characters in the nativity and move them to different places around the house. They start far away and by the time we hit Christmas Eve Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the rest of the crew are at the manger. Well this year apparantly Jesus got dethroned because by Christmas morning all the animals, wise men, et al were worshipping a wagon. Makes me feel like we're doing such a good job raisin' Maggie up right.

Other pics are the girls in their dress up costumes on Christmas morning, Maggie with her Hanna Montana t-shirt AND rocker gloves that Aunt Miranda gave her, and a pic of us with our sweet friends the Hammonds on Christmas Eve Eve.

On a side note...I never thought I could be so excited about an appliance...
















5 comments:

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

It's a Kitchen Aid Mixer! And it's pink! Girl, your cooking experiences will never be the same...it's heavenly.

Anonymous said...

OMG--that is the best gift ever!! Kelly and Chuck gave me the Kitchen Aid Mixer a couple of years ago for my birthday and I absolutely LOVE it! Lots of good pound cakes have come from that baby--almost as good as Nana's!!

Love You!
Judy

Kelly H said...

yeah, joe mccoy pretty much stanks! too bad i thought the episodes were going to be new only to find out last night i have already seen them on directv!

Anonymous said...

Buffy, Your mom gave me your blog address when I saw your parents at our Trinity Christmas drop-in. I laugh out loud when I read about your life and it makes me happy to know how happy you and your family are and that you are lovin' life. I didn't know that FNL was back on and saw the tail end of it this week, so I had to watch it online. OK, OK, I'll try 30 Rock and see if I like it. Give your kids and husband a big hug and hello from me. Keep the blogging going!!! Lots and Lots of love to you!!! Carolyn "E"

Anonymous said...

hey buffy! hope you are doing good...i was on mandy's blog and found yours...i started reading and it is awesome..love hearing about your precious family... i just want you to know that i think friday night lights is the greatest show ever...i am addicted...we don't have direct tv so i have been watching the whole season on youtube..i missed the last one..got to catch up.. love you and miss you..