Thursday, August 28, 2008

Everything I needed to know...






Well, today was Maggie's first big day! She did great, as you can see. I, on the other hand, had a few tears, but managed to hold it together. Nonnie (Ian's mom), the twins and I walked Mag to the bus stop and she didn't miss a beat. She got the most excited look on her face when she saw the bus and she got right in line to get on. I mean, really? I can't believe how brave she was, and how big she is!


I know I've already blogged about this, so I won't go on and on, but it does feel so strange to have her in school full time.


Don't have time to really think about it, though, because the two crazies take up all brain power and energy!

2 comments:

julie s said...

i'd pay money to read her teacher's blog...all the stories of hilarious Maggie at school. priceless.

Anonymous said...

How was her first day?? She looks so cute with her matching bookbag and lunch tote.
Harriet