Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Cooking Channel

I was just in the den feeding Tori and Maggie was eating lunch in the kitchen and the cooking channel was on. All of a sudden Maggie ran in the room and said, "Mommy, I just realized something! The man on the TV talking to Paula Deen is the man on Iron Chef!" (it was Mario Battalio or whatever his name is). Hilarious - especially since we've never seen Iron Chef - she just saw the commercials.

So we are just chillin at home today, and thankfully it is finally a bit chilly here. It's about 55 degrees right now, which at least feels like Fall. Because of this I actually had my air conditioner on yesterday, and then my heat on last night. Ahhhh, Florida.

By the way, how many times a day can one actually BE a rotten egg? Apparantly a lot because Maggie informs me that I am that rotten egg about every five or ten minutes. (i.e. "last one up the stairs, to buckle their seatbelt, to go down the stairs, to color their picture, to pick their nose"...the list is endless). She's not too far off, actually, since most days I do smell and look like a rotten egg until about 8:30 at night when I get to take a shower.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' that Maggie is already in tune with the cooking channel--my all time favorite channel! And watching Paula Deen--my all time favorite show on the food network! I mean a couple of sticks of butter and a cup of mayonnaise makes everything taste better--I gain weight just watching her show! But you can bet your bottom dollar that whatever she makes will be incredibly delicious! You go, Maggie...keep on watching ole Paula!

Love, Judy

Martha B. Metzler said...

oooh paula... oh, maybe THAT's our next program! i miss you buff. love you