Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall pics

Question of the Day: How long has it been since you bit into a Snicker's bar?

Answer: Five minutes. Yummmm I love Halloween in all it's glory. By the way, if you haven't tried the Reese's Fast Break you must, well, make a fast break from your computer straight to your kids' candy stash and rummage around until you unearth one. They are really really good. Dare I say better than a normal Reese's? Yes, I dare say.

I know I haven't been blogging. I've been doing so much other stuff this fall that I have really let this slide. I'm sorry, for the four or five of you who read my blog. I'll try to be better!

Here are some pics from the fall. Some from our fall festival in the neighborhood and some from halloween. I know it's a lot, but you asked for it, Mom!










No comments: