Saturday, July 4, 2009

Miss Nancy

So Tori has just the best Occupational Therapist ever here in Jacksonville. She is kind and generous, and she's exceptionally good at her work. She really cares for Tori and for our whole family. She's not just concerned with "her portion" of Tori's care, which is such a blessing for me, but she really involves herself in the whole self of Sweet T.

Oh yeah, and she has really beautiful curly hair. Which brings me to my point...

Nancy has been entered in this curly hair contest and she'll win a trip to NYC, a makeover, tickets to a show, some moolah, and a bunch of other stuff if we vote her in. I normally don't do stuff like this, but I am asking all you in blogland to just click on the link and vote for Nancy. She, like all of you, has been such a part of Tori's growth and development and I would LOVE for her to have this treat! Here's the link so you can see her cuteness and vote.



Right now she's number 14 out of 551 so maybe we can put her over the top!

No comments: