Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ice Cream at Marty's






I'm not sure I've posted about how excited I am to have my friend Marty living 5 houses up from us. They moved in about a month ago and it's been so fun. She has twin girls who are 6 years old, in Maggie's class, and of course are Maggie's best buds. Then she has a little bundle of lovin' named JP, aka "Rock-a-Baby, Rock-a-Baby" to Zoe, who is 2 months old. Every day after school either Marty or I (or both) will walk up to the bus stop to get the big girls. Then about 3 out of 5 afternoons we all have snack together and it's basically a free for all daycare for an hour or two.

Yesterday we went to Marty's because she has this awesome lanai (that's a screened porch for you non-Floridians) and we just let the kids run around and eat little ice cream cones. By the way, if you haven't found the little mini ice creams at the grocery store you're missing out. It's perfect for kids - and you can eat like 5 of them and still talk yourself into believing it was less than a regular sized ice cream. Anyway, here are the adorable pictures Marty took. I could seriously eat Tori with a spoon when her hair is in pigtails.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I noticed a tear stuck under Zoe's eye! :( I have several pix from the bday party with that same tear!!
The photos are wonderful. Both of your girls are so easy to love - for their own reasons!
Amanda and I hope to see you guys in June! More later. L. S.

Anonymous said...

I love your birthday an ice cream pics. Can you believe that you have a five year old?? Crazy how time flies. Hope all is well. Please let me know if y'all are ever in Colorado. lil

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!!!! THEY ARE SOOO PRECIOUS, IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF!
LOVE,
MOM

Anonymous said...

so cute Buffy. Tori looks so much older all of a sudden!
Ginny