Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ok, here goes...

This past weekend my friend Martha and I did program for Women's Weekend at Windy Gap. It's a weekend that my best buds and I put on every year and it's so fun. You gotta come if you're over 18 and, well, a woman.

Annnnnyway, I can't believe I'm doing this, but here are the videos from the weekend. The first two are ladies called "The Jans" who sang at meals. After all, "A meal without music is like a girl without her pearls." The second two videos are of "Bridget and Gidget" and they are basically just two single ladies from somewhere not in the South (their accents change like the wind). These gals were just trying to teach everyone how to get a man.

Enjoy...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gracious - my cheeks hurt from laughing so hard. Thanks so much for posting these. They were as great and funny the second time as there were there in person. What a great weekend it was and I am so glad I had the chance to share in it and in such a beautiful place. You and Martha are a hoot. I just loved it!!! :) Love ya, Beth
Beth

Cammie Howard said...

Wow! Those were very funny!!Looks like a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard I cried. Then watched the videos again and laughed more. Y'all were great. I so wish I could've been there to see you in person. Keep the laughs coming. I love reading your blog. lil

Allison said...

Ok, let me just tell you how much I LOVED everything about Windy Gap:) I am there. Every. Year. From. Now. On. PTL:) Y'all did an awesome job and have felt a little different ever since I left:)

You and Martha are hysterical. Seriously. I am in total awe of how you came up with all those skits. Amazing!
Love,
Allison

tami said...

Girl, you look good. I mean, seriously, you still got it. :) Thanks for sharing! Hopefully I'll make it up there for one of these amazing weekends one year.

Inspired to embrace weight watchers again-
Tami :)

Ashby Howard said...

whoa buf, that was hi-larious!! raw talent!! can't believe that's what we missed out on! def. count in the chases for next year!!! love you!

rnp said...

Why do I not live in NC anymore to come to this weekend! You and Martha are awesome!